Skype
clatform

father's jewel father's jewel

This is pretty funny! I like the quick cutbacks between their faces and the jewel, it reads very easily as a whole.
Also, your specialty is definitely animating wrinkly old men, Zach. You've come a long way in terms of style. and Jesus Christ those extra few frames of the skin flapping when he finishes his sentence made everything look so much more realistic and gross. Good work!

StrawberryClock isn't nice to his friend. StrawberryClock isn't nice to his friend.

I liked the stars in the grass great job

Gibb50 responds:

It was the defining feature of the movie.

How the CC came to B How the CC came to B

That's adorable.

PUNYMAN PUNYMAN

This game gives off a really intense NES atmosphere, which I don't come across a lot in webgames these days. The magnificent graphics in conjunction with the epic music work perfectly together. Plenty of neat little power-ups, good level design, cool enemies.
One major issue I have to point out in this game are the controls. Actions feel way too delayed and uncoordinated, especially when I'm trying to jump. I am obliged to hold the run button, jump button AND move around in the air in order to achieve a greater height.
I really want to see this further improved on! It has a lot of potential!

Pipeweed responds:

Thank you! And YES you are right, i will be fixing the controls to FEEL better and more responsive.

Fps Game tutorial Fps Game tutorial

pretty nice man

keep it up i like it ! :D

vogxhamraks responds:

wooh thanx claty i like ur submissions too

Rapid Reaction XENON Rapid Reaction XENON

epic!

hey can you make a fla file of the reload the rifle?
i kinda like it :)
send me a pm of it

Drivepass Drivepass

This one I really dig. It sort of sounds more meatier and deeper and I guess more polished compared to your other tracks. Simple yet very good bassline. It wasn't thoroughly repetitive as I'd expected it to be. You gave lots of diversity to the melody which was very pleasant to listen to. That is all. FIVE, BABY!!

-RadioCutter- -RadioCutter-

tis fucking WILD! MY VOTE: 5.

Smooth Sail Smooth Sail

HOLY FUCKING SHIT dude this is actually pretty fucking awesome!! I love the atmosphere of this track!!
Wish the drums were a tad bit softer/lighter, though. They're a little bit distracting. :)

ZANCHERS responds:

Thank you! I really do agree I will make them lighter and reupload the track maybe tomorrow.

Sushi Pack Sushi Pack

This is nuts dude. I would watch the shit out of that.

Jade Harley Jade Harley

Cute design! Nice use of that textured brush for the highlights, especially on the hair. I also like the shape of her hair. The squirmy green lines around her look a little too overwhelming, especially in that vibrant of a color. Maybe pull down the opacity on them a bit?
Otherwise, well done!

StrifePainter responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

Sonic Sonic

Nice colors and lovely expression, but no background. uh golfinho, I think I see his hairy wiener between his legs