Skype
clatform

StrawberryClock isn't nice to his friend. StrawberryClock isn't nice to his friend.

I liked the stars in the grass great job

Gibb50 responds:

It was the defining feature of the movie.

How the CC came to B How the CC came to B

That's adorable.

Return to the Playhouse Return to the Playhouse

Remind me to hang myself if i ever vote any less than 5 on any of your cartoons. Thanks!!!

PUNYMAN PUNYMAN

This game gives off a really intense NES atmosphere, which I don't come across a lot in webgames these days. The magnificent graphics in conjunction with the epic music work perfectly together. Plenty of neat little power-ups, good level design, cool enemies.
One major issue I have to point out in this game are the controls. Actions feel way too delayed and uncoordinated, especially when I'm trying to jump. I am obliged to hold the run button, jump button AND move around in the air in order to achieve a greater height.
I really want to see this further improved on! It has a lot of potential!

Pipeweed responds:

Thank you! And YES you are right, i will be fixing the controls to FEEL better and more responsive.

Fps Game tutorial Fps Game tutorial

pretty nice man

keep it up i like it ! :D

vogxhamraks responds:

wooh thanx claty i like ur submissions too

Rapid Reaction XENON Rapid Reaction XENON

epic!

hey can you make a fla file of the reload the rifle?
i kinda like it :)
send me a pm of it

Drivepass Drivepass

This one I really dig. It sort of sounds more meatier and deeper and I guess more polished compared to your other tracks. Simple yet very good bassline. It wasn't thoroughly repetitive as I'd expected it to be. You gave lots of diversity to the melody which was very pleasant to listen to. That is all. FIVE, BABY!!

-RadioCutter- -RadioCutter-

tis fucking WILD! MY VOTE: 5.

Smooth Sail Smooth Sail

HOLY FUCKING SHIT dude this is actually pretty fucking awesome!! I love the atmosphere of this track!!
Wish the drums were a tad bit softer/lighter, though. They're a little bit distracting. :)

ZANCHERS responds:

Thank you! I really do agree I will make them lighter and reupload the track maybe tomorrow.

Sonic Sonic

Nice colors and lovely expression, but no background. uh golfinho, I think I see his hairy wiener between his legs

Hankypoo.jpg Hankypoo.jpg

boy, thats one juicy forearm.

Panda Kid Panda Kid

Shit man, this is top notch! You never cease to amaze me with the incredible amount of detail you put in your pictures and the atmosphere you create within them. I thoroughly enjoy everything you post, but this one I just adore! 5/5